From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jennifer Denise Werner)
Subject: Entrance Exam
Keywords: chuckle, heard it, offense=football players
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 96 4:30:02 EDT
Collage 268 27 MAY 96
College Entrance Exam, Football-Player Version
Time Limit: 3 WKS
- What language is spoken in France?
- Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with
particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social
conditions -OR- give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
- Would you ask William Shakespeare to
___ (a) build a bridge
___ (b) sail the ocean
___ (c) lead an army or
___ (d) WRITE A PLAY
- What religion is the Pope?
___ (a) Jewish
___ (b) Catholic
___ (c) Hindu
___ (d) Polish
___ (e) Agnostic
(check only one)
- Metric conversion. How many feet is 0.0 meters?
- What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand
is on the 5?
- How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately)
- What are people in America's far north called?
___ (a) Westerners
___ (b) Southerners
___ (c) Northerners
- Spell: Bush, Carter, and Clinton
- Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being
George the Sixth. Name the previous five:
- Where does rain come from?
___ (a) Macy's
___ (b) a 7-11
___ (c) Canada
___ (d) the sky
- Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
___ (a) yes
___ (b) no
- What are coat hangers used for?
- The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?
- Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -OR- spell
your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Where is the basement in a three story building located?
- Which part of America produces the most oranges?
___ (a) New York
___ (b) Florida
___ (c) Canada
___ (d) Wisconsin
- Advanced math. If you have three apples, how many apples do you
- What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corp.) stand for?
- The Cornell University tradition for efficiency began when
___ (a) B.C.
___ (b) A.D.
* You must correctly answer three or more questions to qualify.